Sunday, August 03, 2008

moral lessons

the age old question of morality has finally come for my consideration....
somehow the question of morality has never confused me coz i know where will i draw my lines in this regard... my standards usually dont match the normal ones but this is something so personal to me that i cant let others decide this for me... what i do should be right to me even if the whole world thinks the other way. i do what i like, what i want, someone else may condemn me for that but hey someone else why do u bother if i am spoiling my life !!!!
this someone's moral standards seem very funny to me. people have such high opinion about themselves that they are ready to give up their basic human tendencies to catch the 10 feet high slabs of fake glass morals... i have only one question for them... WHY???????
who are u tryin to fool... or whom are u tryin to prove.. coz definately ur inner self is dying to be someone else, someone who doesnt give a damn bout your stupid morals... then why are u torturing urself.. why???
what does it take to be urself .. is it that difficult.. and if u cant be what u r then plz go.. die somewhr......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home