Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Which way to go?

Do normal human needs count before reason ? the desire of being one of those around you sometimes overpowers the force of reason. Then the world where you belong more, suddenly looks unrealistic and unimportant and the hope of being prominent in this world captures the mind. Reason reminds you to be happy n content with what you are and where you are, but how do I ignore the bent towards the other side. Maybe after a day or two I would again get back to same, but for these two days the thought process will indulge in this leading towards nowhere debate of to be or not to be.

But then I cant be one of those, the ones trying to fake themselves so the outer world would see what they are not, or may be what they are but what I am not, I cant be that. Just that I want to know if what seems unreal is actually so or my reality is virtual amongst those.

If my world is standing on the foundation of things which really matter or its just my belief which is superficial and floating on the shallow water. It’s the temptation of being on the other side, which looks brighter and happier, is it existent or just a mirage in this hopeless desert….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home