Friday, February 08, 2008

on n on.

must have heard life goes on...
everyday i realise it to be the only truth of life, but still the next day it comes as a fresh surprise, two decades of life but still its a surprise, shock , mystery and never solving riddle.
its hundreds of times i ve felt low or happy but every time i forget how i had dealt with it last time...
life has moved on and so have i but sometimes it just comes to me why it cant be stable, a stability that would let me not to ask for nything else from life, y doesnt that stage comes when u r content with everything, with everyone, just no more u want from life...
y am i always demanding... y am i not happy with all i have, n i have everything then y it feels that something is missing... y i want to go on searching for something i dont even know exists or not...
i want to be satisfied with life with myself with watever i have but it doesnt happen, life goes on n so do i , everyday comes n gets with it some new demands which i again start fulfilling and every night i sleep with the thought that it could have been better, i could have been better, could have given myself something better than wat i gave...
improvement is gud, but is it improvement i m looking for or is it my dissatisfaction with myself, the difference between what i am and wat i should be is increasing everyday....
will it end when the days left for me to see end or when i lay back and stop looking forward... is it coz i get up every morning in the hope of seeing something better and it will end the day i refuse to get up or the day will come when i ll get up and still wont want anything new....

3 Comments:

Blogger Dev said...

This can't be you?!

Then again - I dont really know you anymore, all what I "thought" had known of you, perished, leaving un-healable scars, over the last year!

10:37 PM  
Blogger anvita said...

thats just another side of being me...
what u had thought me to be which i m not...

1:20 PM  
Blogger Dev said...

And that dissolves everything? Just forsaken never ever to be relinquished?

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home