Wednesday, April 11, 2007

conditions.

here i am again.. as confused as ever...
my problems or rather queries of life never end... it seems that its just another smooth track but unfortunately everyday a new ditch or i should say obstacle gets into my way from nowhere.
live life on your conditions... is so soothing for ears and self... self confidence and self reliability... all these words become just other meaningless words when i come out from this bubbly fantasy world.
i impose my conditions.. oh ! i never impose them , i just propose them and the proposal is sent to the waste with me. with my conditions i get a pile of other conditions already imposed on me which i know i would never be able to but will be made to live through.
why am i supposed to sacrifice all the time.. why should i honor when i m insulted. i should not feel bad but just perform my duties as prescribed if i want conditional and partial fulfillment of my own conditions.
so what should i do?? give up my conditions or take up the conditions so that my conditions would live. answer awaited yet as always....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home