Tuesday, July 01, 2008

So u think u can tell… heaven from hell………

I m standing facing the day I desired the most to see, for which I was impatient to wait for all my life, and now it’s the first thing I want to escape from…. I don’t want to see it any more.. no desire to feel it remains.. the sweetest sight has become the scariest and all I wish is to run away from it….. how unfortunate that only thing I can do is to march towards it…
It’s the future… n the glimpse of it that has made me run away from it, as far as possible but I cant, I m stuck… it had to happen but never had I thought it to be so frightening, never had thought that independence would look worse than dependence, freedom would look shoddier than the four walls….
This slight glimpse had made me think of myself as I had always thought myself to be just in a more practical way, n I cant dare to think, a shiver runs through in a sweaty night when I try… how would I deal with it when it actually comes, the very thought is enough to leave me gasping for breath, what would the actual scene do to me…
Whenever I ask myself what would be the future and how I ll handle it , the only answer pops to mind “who is John Galt?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home