Thursday, July 26, 2007

cant think of a title...

is physical pain the worst form of suffering or mental uncertainty.. i guess the worst is when u are suffering from both... i can say that since i have become so prone to physical injuries now that its become a regular feature of my life...
for when ur leg is broken u do nothin but keep lying on he bed 24 hrs a day and then when u have no other work u keep thinkin, thinkin bout every damn thing... bout u bout ur friends, bout the person with whom u r least concerned....and he end result is nothing but a confused state of mind and a lazy body....
and thinkin leads me to the question , what is the most important thing , me coz its my life or life coz i m responsible to live it....is it bout my happiness or me worryin bout others happiness...
luckily i have got an answer too this time.... obviously not frm my brain but someone else s. the answer is simple 'objectivism'... it is the person whose happiness and whose wish matters the most not nyone else s ... they ll take care of themselves. i m here to worry bout me, my joys my sorrows my life...
so thanks to ayn rand for writin the fountain head and supplyin me with the answers...
( why didnt i read it earlier????)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home