Sunday, December 16, 2007

discovery

can u percieve how will u act or react in situations u have never witnessed?? u might just guess, but the reality might be the exact opposite.... discovering the self seems to me the most surprising n shocking thing that can occur to a person.
i always used to say that i m prepared for every situation in life... i still say that but i find myself out of reactions in those circumstances... n my reactions leave me in amazement, as what comes out was completely out of my reaction collection.... i can never believe that i could do such a thing but this is what is discovering urself, knowing the facets of your own personality which werent given a chance earlier to come on the surface...life is bizzare, it has its own weird ways but i ll say i m the most bizzare one, nuthing or noone can be more unpredictable than me.... i surprised myself... a pleasent surprise.
n wat about those who lead me to this self discovery... miles away from my wildest dreams or imaginations is the being.. present on the ground, a reality which cant be denied.
truth is that i could have never imagined it but in reality it has happened... n guess wat ... surprisingly i m liking it too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home