Monday, March 17, 2008

stop and think.

i m running... in all possible directions... still not getting anywhere...n without anytime to catch my breath....
its really tiring... running without knowing where u r going, what u want to achieve... just running round and round...
some problems are inevitable, some just come along to add to my already miserable life, and lately i have got this new habit of taking up more trouble for myself for no reason at all, just the uncontrolled desire is going all over the place collecting more problems...
its not that i havn't seen failures or hurt myself, but no i wont stop n think.... just find some way or the other to cut my own leg myself...
i dont think i can blame the circumstances or life anymore, i just cant stay normally, i have to have some trouble goin around or inside me..... the whirlpool of thoughts n desires churning my insides are surely going to make my life hell n only i m responsible for putting myself in all this shit.... just some self control.... but lets not forget ... its me....
the key is to keep control over the things outside n inside urself, which is clearly missing in my case, so i shd just wait for the pain which comes next....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home