Friday, March 16, 2007

rust

i exist to get rusted or is my existence already rusty...
rust is wat is all over, from inside of the outer covering to he very exterior tips of the rust colour surface.. everything is rusted for my vision through the rusted eyes is of the colour of distruction and so am i.but somehow it wont end with rust as rust is what wounds iron and this very rust would heal my wounds , am the one least familiar with strength or its strength i gain from degradation...
the thing called soul , was till now outlined with coal coloured kohl is now encroached by the rust, with its arms extended and an open heart.. to engulf my little weak soul...
in the end you find me scattered near the rusty dust of your feet as i see myself and your eyes from the rusty granules of my entity...

1 Comments:

Blogger naween said...

reminds me of that song by poets of the fall..

come feed the rain
cos i'm thirsty for your love dancing underneath the skies of lust

yeah feed the rain
cos without your love my life ain't nothing but this carnival of rust

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home