Tuesday, March 06, 2007

two worlds

i turn my head n the scene changes... everyones walking talking n doing everything on their own....yet just a moment back i was their controller... it just changed within a blink....
i m living in two worlds virtual and actual... and these worlds change innumerable times everyday and one moment from being the god i am thrown down to be a mere pawn acting on some one else s directions and in the otherworld i m the mind.. i m the soul inside everybody....i have my own creations walking and doing everything according to me....
yet this doesnt happen for long and some invisible bond which i have not been able to break with the actual world pulls me back....
in my world everyone is just another part of me, living beings which are nothing but my brain 's small twist and they love me that they have no where else to go, nothing else to do.. yet they are just me...
hr i m dying i m ruining myself... decomposing slowly... with all those small creatures all over me, sucking my skin and baring my insides and i m screaming in pain....

1 Comments:

Blogger naween said...

control is a dangerous thing.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home