Friday, February 16, 2007

i guess i got the solution

time flies... and it will. why... will it wait for me... nah...it just goes off and we have to manage to keep pace with it.. i somehow believed that its not really possible for me be exactly copin up wid time...so i ve got a way out keep a pace proportionate to time... for example if time is goin by x m/s i go by a speed y m/s which is such that 3x=4y....(u see long back i was a gud maths student) and so the pace is maintained and i m not even in a hurry....hurray....finally i got this solution or u can say a theory... not as great as einstein's but ya it works for me... and i guess lifes about workin out things.. and if u believe like me that thr s no point in takin extra pain(in the wrong place) this theory might prove to be very efficient....
life has so many faces and ur notions change so often (at least my do) that every minute i find some new colors of life buddin in my head...i m a firm believer of dynamism ...changes are inevitable so if u still want to cling wid or age old ways.. trust me life is gonna give u such a blow that u ll find urself rollin in dust...
so take my advice just take the ride of the roller coaster called life... n u ll be the happiest person on planet earth....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home