Saturday, February 17, 2007

theories of life...

i do believe in a lot of things which are not that common but still i do and may be uncommon with others my opinions and beliefs have been formed after repeated experiences. they call me weird and that these theories dont work.. but i argue that these theories only work, after all u are the ones who made me believe in this stuff... things i never wanted to but today i m ...
friends i never understand the meaning of this word...everyone claims to be friends but do they actually even know when u need them and trust me that they ll be so far away frm u at that time nd u ll only wish that they were never there in ur life...
this happens to me on a daily basis...finally i have worked out on this also n have reached the conclusion that be your own friend and u will never need anyone else...
be honest with urself...and trust me ur friend inside u will never betray u come wat may...
so do my notions still dont qualify as justified....and now if they dont then also i believe in them nd will try not to change them ever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home