Sunday, February 04, 2007

myself

and i ask myself a thousand questions all beginning with why and when. i dont have answer to anyone of them but the questions keep increasing everyday...why i m so obsessed with myself that it has become scary and one day i ll be scared of myself...why am i so demanding that these demands will kill me one day...am i on the path of self destruction that i ll end the weird story of my life myself...why i have become so many entities within a body that self has become more than it can sustain...i m all over my thoughts and all outside matter is blocked.. i m chocking on myself... gripped so tightly from within that i have scratches all over my hands...are these self centric circles of life trying to isolate me from the world...is it so in the hope of saving joys all i was able to save was sorrow which is now feeding on my soul.... its just that in the belief of breathing i m taking in the stale vapours of self reliance...no one now bothers me more than myself and i crave for more of myself...the hollow vent is increasing i m drowning somewhere inside myself....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home