Wednesday, July 21, 2010

wat-e-life!

since its after a while that i have got time to catch my breath, let me check one more item from my "to do" list...
life has been almost like a crowded highway, and i have been trying my best not to get lost in the madness. On a second thought its not much of madness but the pace, which is new for me.. five years in a place where time had lost its meaning altogether, i m finding it little tedious to cope up with my surroundings.
like all others with jobs, i am too working 9 to 5 (and sometimes 8) everyday and keep the things 'to do' for weekends and then also i have to prioritize. 'manager' as i was called back in college is trying to recapture the managerial skills. maybe because there was nothing else to do there, that i was so efficient with keeping a track of everything, but here since i have started living in the real world, things seem far too different from their idealist picture we had in mind.
in real world people are more concerned about the telephone connection they need than what ideologies they believe in, where going out with friends happens once in ages and the head is cluttered way to much with worries of work and home, to help someone else with their troubles.
yes i have become a part of that crowd, yes i have become that person, which i had promised myself never to become and i have compromised with the things, i thought would always remain my strongest beliefs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Akshay said...

we have all become a part of the same crowd!!!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home