Tuesday, May 25, 2010

B.Sc, LL.B (Hons)

today officially i am a lawyer...
cant believe still, feels like yesterday when i packed my bags to go to college for the first time and now its already been 5 years ...
and only after college was over i realised that the time which has passed will never come back, all the things i did in college, i will never do them again, all the time i spent with my friends will never come back.. the last days of college were the most memorable of my entire life... i ve never been wilder...but its all gone now and it would never be the same again.. i m sad..
something i had has not come back with me from college and i can feel the void inside me which cant be filled and all i have now is memories of those five years which i will cherish my entire life...
and today i got my results, i was seriously hoping to fail, so i could go back again but i passed, with best result in five years, and unbelievable it may sound but i m officially a lawyer today...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

:-) Remembered my own days while reading your post.... :-)

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home