Wednesday, February 11, 2009

25 (no so ) random things

1. I prefer being definite, rather than random.
2. The only thing I m in love with, I m obsessed with, I totally care about, etc is myself, I m self obsessed.
3. Nothing concerns me which is not concerned with me, that’s the reason that I don’t feel for any cause which has no direct connection with me ( homosexuality, women rights , animal rights , even terrorism come under these causes).
4. Firm believer of individual freedom, I hate people telling me what to do and how to do and this is I think the only solution to all the problems of the world, let people decide for themselves.
5. I do everything I believe in, n it does not matter if that is what people normally do.
6. I don’t go by the rules of the society and go only by my instinct.
7. But I abide by the rules I make for myself and my worst fear is not being able to fulfil my own expectations.
8. I may be dominating at times but it’s completely unintentional, hence I m working on it to do away with it.
9. Some words which I don’t understand "friends" and "greatness".
10. I don’t idolize anything at all, looking up to someone is one thing I can’t do.
11. I am a taurean and hence like to lie back and until and unless extremely necessary to act.
12. I consider myself to be tolerant, to almost everything; however there is a limit after which I tend lose it all.
13. I m interested in a variety of things ranging from GUCCI to Bhagwad GITA, Religion fascinates me as much as Rolex.
14. As mentioned above the only love of my life is myself, though the there are things which I like and the list starts with travelling, the one thing I want to accomplish before my life gets over is to see every country on the globe.
15. Being self obsessed, I like keeping myself happy, and nothing makes me happier than clear blue water and white sand.
16. Knowing about things is another thing I like to do, (to be an encyclopaedia is my secret ambition).
17. And there is a difference between knowing and believing.
18. After I have visited all the countries of the world I want to live alone on a deserted island in the Indian Ocean with blue clear waters and white sandy beaches with a stack of books.
19. Cooking is another thing I m totally devoted to, I like cooking delicious food and then eating it.
20. For making life enjoyable I do a lotta things which includes shopping, food, alcohol.
21. I am extremely possessive, so I prefer liking things over people.
22. Other things will include my liking for order, with my things inside and outside my head. Everything has its place and it should stay there.
23. I like things being under control but once in a while rest is also necessary, hence my liking for alcohol for resting my head.
24. As said earlier I do whatever I think is right and what makes me happy, music, sports n stuff like that comes under that, I go to them whenever I feel like.
25. and last of all I believe in reciprocity, I like getting back what I give, and I give back what I get, so I would not mind hurting someone in return, if that has been delivered to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Random Guy said...

made for an interesting read...

1:11 PM  
Blogger anvita said...

thanks..

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home