Friday, December 12, 2008

hope

hope is a bad thing, seriously hanging in mid air, waiting for sumthing to happen is the worst thing that can happen to anyone. but when u r on the receiving end i guess hope is the only accompanying friend u have... so i m hoping for the vella times to get over n some meaningful work to come in frm the heaven( ya litigation seems like heaven now). not that i hate sitting jobless, but thr is a limit to it, a day or 2, max 3 after that even i crave for some work.
so y is it not happening, in a city like this, Mumbai for crying out loud whr people have no time at all, i m the only person who has all the time in the world to kill. i cant even get out of the chair i m sitting in to at least roam on the roads.... save me someone.. gimme some work to do...
i had always believed that gud firms have gud work, at least they wont make me resort to filing nails, but how wrong i was.. i m doing exactly the same... boss are u listening !!! u surely dont want to pay me for keeping my nails in shape...
and hence this vellaness has gripped me so much so that only this crap is coming out of my ever so cheerful brain... ending the worst post written by me... saving the torture for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home